Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Projects

People must have projects, ongoing and upcoming. Projects with different features that keep them occupied, make sense to the everydays, make the person going ahead or just simply enrich the experiences. Let there be preparations for a birthday party, for a wedding of a friend, a set of snapshot inclusive of finding out the concept and compile the whole image, going round and round a theme like tooth-straightening inclusive of choosing the best solution regarding braces, finding the right destination for holiday or else… Execution of a project is interconnected with the process of setting objectives. There’s a starting point (I.), the decision itself, intention to act. The next level is the mediate aims (II.), that can be independent projects of their own as well. The main goal (III.) is the mission of the project, the ambition itself. At the top of the process of objective setting is the final goal (IV.) which is the vision and the motivation. Let me explain my management brainstorming through a simple example. I decide to buy some new pieces of clothes (I.) and find out where to go shopping (II.). My main goal (III.) is to increase my wardrobe by chasing unique, neat pieces. My final goal (IV.) is to communicate through my appearance, express myself, reflect my personality outwards. Further to this train of thoughts, once we’re speaking about projects, we have to take into account interdependences and uncertainty which are the principles of projectmment. Interdependences are about the coherency between the parts of a project. Management is no other than the science of handling interdependences and decision is the solution of interdependences. And finally, let me share one more sentence please, I’m sorry for making you tired… Risk is the kickback of uncertainty; the more uncertainty, the greater risk...

0 comments: