Monday, August 15, 2011

I like it when...

…I have the opportunity to pick up an extra portion of D vitamin through our vital element called sunshine and have a chance for some extra exercise. Not bad when this can happen during a workday and it’s the heaven itself if I can do both at the same time. This happened today (and every morning before work and every afternoon after work) when I had to go to the embassy to submit the visa applications for my colleagues. They are going to Saudi Arabia next week and probably they had to visit some of our systems in Korea as well. Lucky guys! So the weather was excellent and I sprang up my bike and I was pedalling fast, very fast… Halfway I changed my horse and drove on by car. (I cannot drop in in a sweaty cycling wear to an embassy after all!)






…I take my new white dual sim cellular phone in hand and don’t have to carry 2 pieces of phones with myself any more. I also like it when I can let Dominik into the secrets of photography.







…I am a participant of a surprise birthday party. My sister organized one at her mother-in-law’s place for her husband Lajos who turned into 30. The desired effect did not fail to come off. He is running close to me!

…I can show Dominik the beauties of the capital from a ship called Duna Corso.
















...we are at home and just wash the car on a hot day.




…I can walk barefoot on such a beautiful green lawn in an orderly park like at Kopaszi Dam and if we get an extra portion of ice-cream thanks to a kind security member. The fact speaks for itself (and proves my truth) that I counted 7 i.e. seven couple on a flitting Saturday morning who decided to take the wedding photos at that place. I like gazing at brides and bridegrooms in their wedding gown with the greatest pleasure.

0 comments: