Friday, August 26, 2011

Idyll

Everyone might has such moments, feelings and thoughts that are not so special, however, want to share, want to remember ever. It happened yesterday when I felt like everything is o.k. The picture is vividly in my mind, unfortunately only in my mind, I did not manage to arrest that moment. That picture and my thoughts were in perfect harmony. I explain. The situation was that I was driving home in the late afternoon from a casting when I reached the Elizabeth Bridge above the Danube. It shone in the setting sun, a top notch music was on the radio. Inexplicably, special peace moved into my soul that filled me with some positive energy and produced some more positive thoughts. Sometimes I feel like this, a feeling like everything is possible.

Out of the kid’s mouth
My colleague, Gergő, brought some chocolate to Dominik from his business trip from Saudi Arabia. He said that I could get some from those only in case Dominik shared with me. I handed over the chocolate and relayed Gergő’s message to Dominik: Gergő said that I could get some from these if you offered me. The answer came without any hesitating: Provided you eat properly before!
Guess whether my reply was overdue or not... Thanks Gergő! :-D

0 comments: