Wednesday, May 03, 2006

17 days left

I'm satisfied with myself because I managed to put an end to tiding the whole House and to put my room in order at home during the long weekend which consisted May 1st. Thank God, the weather was with me, it didn't persuade me to come out, it was raining all day long on Monday and it turned quite cold.
We visited and got to know the bridesman in Kecskemét who is a distant relation of Chris and they have never met before. He will take part in our wedding as a coordinator. By the way, he is a professional soldier and I found him sympatic.
The occasional footwear are done. Chris' shoes are unique and made of smooth leather. My "young wife" sandal is incredibly uncomfortable, I couldn't stand in it more than 10 minutes. I took it back to stretch it but for safety's sake I ordered another form. They're made of the same colour like my dress (orange-red). Chris will have a waistband (Spanish style) and is made of my dress' textile.
On Friday will be my 4th fitting at the tailoring, maybe the last but one. I really like my mother's dress as well, it's very elegant. I'm going to have a little bag made of her dress' textile with lace, where our footwear had been made.
At the weekend we must visit some relatives in the country and we must DANCE!

0 comments: