Tuesday, May 09, 2006

11 days left

My fears prove true. The grandmother of the Canadian fincée bought a set of China! I was just playing with this funny idea and I wouldn’t have thought it seriously but it came true.

Time presses and there is something to do every single day till the wedding. We have to map on our time the minute out. Tomorrow we’ll go to dance because it was cancelled at the weekend. I’m afraid of our performance at the wedding party because we hardly had time to practice. Tomorrow evening I’m going to pick up the set of China and try to forward it to the fiancée’s relatives who will set off to Canada in a week. On Thursday I will go to my cosmetician, she will cleanse my face. On Saturday we will go to our standard dance teacher to con over the waltzers (Wiener & English). On Sunday afternoon will be our last wedding instruction. That evening we will go to the airport to see long-long-seen relatives and a tiny (half-year) boy. My mother’s scrip and my young wife sandal will be ready by next Monday and in the evening I will take part in another cosmetic treatment with my mum. We will bring off the dresses (my young wife dress and my mother’s dress) from the tailoring on Tuesday, after that I have to hurry to the salon where my wedding gown will be fitting. On Wednesday I will have the colour of my hair made, Chris cousin will do it (he /!/ is a hairdresser). The last beauty cure will be on Thursday evening. Manicure and pedicure on Friday morning. I hope I did not miss anything out.

0 comments: