Friday, May 05, 2006

15 days left

I'm a little bit angry because of the bridesmaid dress what I'm going to wear at my classmate's wedding in Canada. The other bridesmaid's mother manages the affair and I don't like the way they act at all. E.g. I told them what kind of form I wouldn't like, for all that it will be exactly that kind. If I would have have it sewed, it would be ready by now and would pleases everyone, mainly the fiancée and I think she is the most important in this regard, it's her wedding. I could list on why they make me nervous but I don't do it because I become more nervous.
The day before yesterday we went to my sister's boyfriend's sister's husband's confectionery to order the wedding cake (4-storied, with snow-white marzipan cover) and the other cakes and confentionery, salt and sweet as well.
The cameraman visits us today evening to talk over the details.
Tomorrow we're going to take the road early in the morning. We will visit relatives in the country all day long and will get home late in the evening.

0 comments: