Monday, April 24, 2006

26 days left

The weekend was really summary, the sun shone warmly, it was around 30 degree. Chris cut the grass and I tidied the House. I adore sunshine, that is why it makes me crazy if I can’t be out of door because I have things to do indoor. When I was a student I studied in the garden during the exam-period and I usually tried to do within-door-things between 11 AM and 15 PM when sunbathing is unsafe. I laid out early in the morning and continued it late in the afternoon when there wasn’t such a heat. Halcyon days! That’s why I say that it’s a chance, that the sun can hardly shine into the street where the office is, otherwise my heart would break. It’s harder to work at good weather in an office.

As regard the wedding the invitation cards have been partly posted and partly personally forwarded and we’re waiting for the answers how many of the invitated guests can take part in the party after the ceremony. We bought the textile of Chris „young husband” dress and it’s under sewing. We have to still reserve accomodation in the near for the members of the orchestra and we have to order my bunch and the flower decoration two weeks before the Great Day. Roughly I see the end of the arrangements. Roughly. I won’t be confortable until May 21st, the day after the wedding. I’m quite tired, I go to bed late every night and I get up early every morning. I have a lot to do in the office and I try to focus on the wedding at the same time.

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

26 days left! The time is counting down fast. Your invitations look darling, and everything else sounds picture perfect. Rita, I agree with you on the weather, I too love the sunshine and need to be soaking in the rays when it is warm.