Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day


The day of lovers. It's not a typical Hungarian holiday and we usually don't deal with it very much, but I always covertly hope for something little unexpected surprise. The uncovered present will be the carnival in Venice. I can't wait it. Time to be téte-a-téte. Time to devote time to each other. Time to enjoy Italy and its places of interest. Time to take hundreds of photos! We set off on Thursday evening.

"Doubt that the stars are fire,

Doubt that the sun doth shine,

Doubt that truth be liar,

But never doubt that I love."

/Shakespeare/

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

Rita, I agree with you - a little surprise is always nice however here in Canada Valentines is overly commercialized and overly anticipated that many people are disappointed. Robb and I ensure to spend the day together every year and hug a little more. Enjoy your vacation in Italy, I am very envious of your rendezvous!
Nancy