Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ticket Controllers of BKV Ltd.

I’ve been penalized in the morning en route to work. Normally, I travel by bus in the short run - without a valid ticket. I find the fare system of Budapest Transport Limited very unfair. The tickets should be validated by the puncher right after getting on board. The controllers are authorized to check the validity of your ticket any time during your trip. No matter how many stops you travel, you always pay the same. One ticket costs 185 HUF when you travel only one stop and in case of travelling from a final station to another as well. Anyway, the percentage is good as regard my travellings because this was the first time to pay a fine since last May (since then I've been at this company).
I made up my mind that I won’t pay regurarly as long as the vehicles are dirty, every single man of no credential and bums are allowed to get on, the controllers are unschooled, unintelligent, and rude, the fare system is unsolved and so on... Whenever I can, I rather go by car or on foot. Otherwise, I don’t want to go to work by car every day, the engine doesn’t warm up during getting the office, so it’s not worth getting it out of the garage and I feel sorry for it standing all day long in the stone-cold weather or standing full in the sun. You can also take it in at
http://www.carstyling.hu/car_shower.php?id=665

1 comments:

Robert said...

Szia Rita!
That is one emotional story. I would love to read it in Magyar - I think you'd probably have a bit more to say about it. ;-)

What is the fine a controller gives if you don't have a valid ticket?

You car is beautiful. We don't have Opel in Canada, but I like the cars. You must be very proud of it.