Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Matyi atya

Yesterday evening was our first (moral) education in related to wedding & marriage. We take part in two lines and the reason of this is the following: the ceremony will be in the Roman Catholic Church in Budaörs but it will performed by my favourite priest who got to another place to another church society many-many years ago, to whom I used to go to religion lessons as a little child, with whom I made my first Holy Communion and later my Confirmation. He is Matyi atya. He encouraged me to play the flute during the Sunday Holy Mass. He’s famous from his directness, his love of children, his jokes and funny comments and gives noteworthy pieces of advice and nothing escapes his attention. He was the first (and the last) priest in my life so I exactly knew that I look for him one day. I found him in Százhalombatta and he recognized me at once even through the phone, in spite of that we saw and heard each other much more than ten years ago. We visited him on a Sunday and I really enjoyed his mass, it reminds me to my childhood, it was just like a time-travel, he hasn’t changed. He invited us to the education on Mondays in Százhalombatta and we also have to take part in the meetings on Sundays in Budaörs, but I don’t mind at all. Anyway, he will be a surprise for the wedding guests.

0 comments: