Friday, December 02, 2011

Countdown begins... .. .

Either time passes too quickly or the year is getting shorter.

Hard to believe you're about to venture out to grap all the holiday gear, cheer, stuff you can again. This year though you're smarter, you're better prepared, your tools are all charged up and you're ready to get down, get serious. Sheess... giving meaningful gifts is a lot of work.

Some things are in my mind for some time past that would make me happy. Just let me share right here right now instead of writing a wish list to Santa, just simply giving a chance to be realized. ;-)

- A new camera
- Being spoiled by a beauty-shop (possibly with massage)
- Visitation at a fortune-teller

I think that’s all. Or rather, I have some more wish in my pocket, some of them are unreal, some of them are extreme, so I tried not to leave the real world when this short wish list was worded.

0 comments: