Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Spirit of Christmas has escaped immediately by the morning of the Holy Evening. Dominik was down with fever and unfortunately, that was not the fever of excitement. We spent the day accordingly, although, little Jesus really had to be the master of the given situation. During bathtime, some presents were placed under the Christmas tree mysteriously… After fast unwrapping we gathered together at my parent’s place. After changing gifts, I grabbed my flute and gathered together at the ancient family house including all the closest family members, fish soup, joint singing under the Christmas tree. This is how we do traditionally year by year on the 24th of December.
Our Christmas procedure was broken up slightly because of my cousin’s engagement. On the first day of Christmas we set off so that we could be a part of a memorable moment, being eye- and earwitness of a famous question: Would you marry me? Enjoyed the fireworks made for the guests and rejoiced in the happiness of theirs! To tell you the truth, my cousin can only congratulate himself upon having found a girl like Lilla. So, young couple, do not hesitate, I’m eager to be part of a world-famous wedding!
After getting home on the 26th of December, we were invited to my sister’s place to spend another nice Christmas Eve together with her husband’s family.
In the midst of the week I needed to work in order not to grow disgusted with Christmas. It was not my choice, of course. My health started to deteriorate significantly.
The following day I finally could start the Xmas cooking and baking! Time for hospitality at our place. My first thought was after everything: Yes, I did it. Very well done. Next morning I woke up with sore back. Pneumonia – said my father.
And now, this is the last day of 2011. Sitting before the monitor, again. Hope this is the last one lonely, weakly.

0 comments: