Monday, July 05, 2021

One third of summer (JUN/2021)

The last summer came when I have unlimited time with the guys. No school, no work. Originally, I'm supposed to go back to my workplace on the 14th July, as soon as Nolen turns 3. To tell you the truth, no part of my body feels like returning during summer. I agreed with my boss to go to the office on those summer days when my colleague is on holiday and otherwise I take all my free days I entitled to, and will be back once the adaption period is over in the nursery. In addition, the marketing personnel was quitted, so the transferring and taking over the knowledge was already succesfully completed online, right after my final exam. 
 

 

Regarding the university, I have my degree certificate in hand, certifying that I having completed an approved master's degree programme and fulfilled the academic requirements of the Edutus University and was duly admitted to the degree of Master of Science in Marketing and have qualified as an Economist in Marketing. Overall classification of the qualification: excellent. I'm proud to complete each of the 4 semesters summa cum laude. What I want to always remember out of the big day: after my presentation, degree defense and answer of the thesis dragged out, I was said that I know everything and then the teacher whispered to the prorector sitting next to him "What a feeling if your student knows the curriculum you teached her!" whereupon the upcoming examinee "What a feeling to follow her!..."

So it was another memorable successful day of my life. So much time and energy were invested into this school. I took it seriously, like everything. My teachers and my classmates both encourage me to start further education, to doctorate. But I don't feel like loosing neither my sense of reality nor want to be elitist. Not even a minute. I orientate myself in another way. 

What also in June happened: father's day spent at Lake Velence (of which fish stock was decimated due to the extremely sudden warm up of the water), the very first and not the last garage sale (decided to utilize the purchasing power of the anyway unpleasant crowd parking in our street, attracted by the flea market next to us), a 60th birthday celebration, getting a box of surprise (due to my performance at the conference of Council of Student Research Societies), a dress show organized and invited by one of my girlfriend (known from an Italian holiday) and the usual sister-kids country holiday at my godparents' place. Memorable funful days we spent there and there are always a couple of things left we definitely want to do next year. 



 




0 comments: