Tuesday, May 02, 2017

*Written by Dominik*

Hello, my name is Domi. I'm 10 years old. I'm tall. I'm wearing glasses. My hair is blond and my eyes are blue. I live in Budaörs (Hungary) in a family house with my mum. Her name is Rita. I have got a pet. It is a hampster. His name is Darwin. He has got a special cage. My favourite pets are hampster, dog and cat. My favourite foods are broccoli cream soup, meat soup, mushroom soup and Carbonara spaghetti. My favourite movies are Harry Potter and The Avengers.
I'm in the third class. My favourite subject is English. I have got three friends in the school. My friends' names are Viktor, Balázs, Kevin. I like travelling by plane, I like hiking and being outdoor. I'm doing some sports: skiing, swimming and basket ball. I'm happy.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Lassu said...

This was such a nice surprise. Thank you Domi for introducing yourself to us. I like all the foods that you like as well and also like plane rides like you do. I'm happy for you that you have a pet hampster and love his name! I'm pretty sure that you will spend many happy hours with Darwin.

Enjoy the summer! Love and hugs, Elizabeth

Nancy (kis mama) said...

Dominik, This is a fantastic introduction of yourself! You are exactly how we remember you those so many years ago. Please keep up your blogging and your English, they are both great traits to have. Missing you and your Mom so very much. Lots of love and Hugs from all of us


xox