Friday, May 12, 2017

Four Flight Tickets

I do not remember if I ever had four flight tickets reserved in my hands at the same time. Now I have! And I'm happy with them, I'm treading on air. Blissful days. I read somewhere that each person who sat on a plane should plant a tree after each trip because of the healthy balance of the environment, as a compensation of the pollution caused by the increasing air traffic. So if someone travels six times a year by air, this requires six new tree to be planted by that single person. Worth considering!

May, JAPAN

June, ITALY

August, DENMARK

October, IRELAND
 

1 comments:

Elizabeth Lassu said...

Dear Rita,

What a wonderful year you are having full of adventure and excitement! We are thrilled for you and wish you joy and lovely mements to remember!!!

Your Calgary family sends their love!