Sunday, October 19, 2014

Grandma is back to WORK

What a milestone in all our lives! My mother truly decided to be employed after several decades. Actually, she would have done this much much earlier but this idea was not supported by my dad. She's got her new job immediately and started to work from this month. She is doing what she likes most: looking after the youngest ones. She is a nanny in a day care in the next city. This is a historical event and we all have to get accustomed to this new situation. As for me, I need to submit that she is not at home most of the times I wanna go to her eg. to have a chat during my lunch time or I cannot leave Dominik at her when he is ill. In my opinion, no matter what feelings all we have on her decision, we have to have respect for it. The most important thing that she will be OK. And as far as I see, she is. She is very OK and happy and satisfied. She met some positive feedback even on the first week. Eg. a mother would like her to be the nanny of their twins although, they were belong to the other lady by default.
New people, new experiences, new tasks and self-realization. The hugest advantage of the whole new situation is that me & my sister found each other. Sounds funny but we both were tend to lost in our own engagements and devote not so much time to meet and chat. I think, this is the time when we recognized that we depends on each other and are able to ease each other's life. Now babysitting is the field that we can help each other most and mutually. We have introduced some constancy by looking after the children by turns. This way, not only me & my sister have some free hours but also the children make profit of playing together minimum twice a week.

0 comments: