Sunday, October 26, 2014

4 days, 4 conversations

We had 4 free days (because of national holiday) plus an extra hour (because of changing daylight-saving time). So how to spend 4 days the most useful and what to expend the extra hour on? Let's see.

        We finished the short weekday in a playhouse with Emil on Wednesday and kid's day was resumed the following day. A few friends from the nursery were invited to play together inside and outside, to eat together, just to become closer and to discuss how everything is going in the school.

Friday was our rest-day and movie time (Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy). Finally I could meet my cousin and my godmother who had decided to spend the long weekend at our place. Saturday and Sunday were both my days. I organized a couple of meeting by Saturday and this day marched in the history as the day of true-hearted discussions. After breakfast Dominik left and conversation #1 was started with my cousin. Conversation #2 happened during lunchtime that was spent with my girlfriend in the downtown. Change, happiness, shine. It was good to see her so. 

And then, I had another appointment. I met HIM for the first time. Actually, conversation #3 took hardly more than 2 hours but was more meaningful than any other relating one. Something was started up, from deeply inside and I'm eager to discover if he is the person I think that he should be. Worthy close of the day the conversation #4 with my mom. Worthy and hearty. I love you, Mom.

Let's utilize that plus hour and spend it with work! However, we had a national holiday here, other countries did not stop working, so the number of unprocessed letters must have been reduced. Working a bit in advance so that the week will start best. And the rest of the day just let myself flying and cooking, flying and doing sweaty exercises, flying and listening to music in accordance with my current mood. :-)

0 comments: