Sunday, December 12, 2010

Round the second last candle

Well done! Plan executed. The house shines clear and is ready to be the scene of celebration thanks to my great and only help, Dominik. Although I prepare for these holy days throughout the year, the final spurt is in December. Sometimes it’s not easy to carry out all my conception over the daily routine and additionally, clearness and orderliness are primarily important for me. Great achievement, regarding the size of the house, the time available and my maximalism according to which all nooks and corners must shine. Sorry for making you tired with my police, but everything begins with it for me.
Santa misteriously came and went, left behind some sweets and toys, the list of wishes was long. Pending the little Jesus' arrival, the Advent Calendar and other festive activities keep us entertained and make easier to wait and count down the nights we still have to sleep.

0 comments: