Thursday, November 18, 2010

November Sketch

I changed tactics this year regarding the festive preparations. I don’t want to find myself more dead than alive under the Xmas tree. I want to finish with the neccessary big cleaning by the end of November and want to spend time only with the most pleasant parts of the preparations together with Dominik in December. Upon this consideration I’m planning to buy the presents only in December enjoying the Xmas crowd knowing that everything is ready for Xmas at home or at least the final touches should left. I never succeed until now but I never aspire to do it knowingly.
Actually, I realized that Xmas itself means not that 1-2-3 days of the year – ever so much rather the preparations. Advent season is obviously good for putting ourselves in tune.

Martin-day in the kindergarten
All the children of the institution with parents made a procession around the kindergarten with tea-lights in little hands on a starry skied Friday evening. A beautiful horse jogged along at the head of the procession with knight Martin on its back. We marched in the midst of singing straight to the garden of the nursery which was brilliantly illuminated thanks to the numberless candle hanged up to the fence and the artisticly carved jack-o’lanterns. Mulled wine, warm tea, bread and dripping and salty cakes increased the good humour. Unfortunately, no photo was taken because my camera did not work at that evening...
Springlike weekend in the country
Another salami making in the country – mixing the wild with domestic meat. I enjoyed the springlike sun and the zephyr on my skin while cycling through the plain. Some self-forgetting moments to refill myself.

0 comments: