Saturday, November 28, 2009

In the light of the first candle


I add success after success on LABOUR MARKET. I’m not just planning but I’m taking decisive measures for the REAL RETURN – contrary to the original plan to which according I would have to be a pregnant one month old.
In Hungary, women are quite privileged to stay home with their children for 3 years. God knows that I wanted, really wanted to stay. Spending the time being with your child can be never enough and nobody can pay such a huge amount that compensate the absence of each other. My decision is not the source of the conflicts with Krisz but the result of it.
Dominik attends a day care center (it’s called ”school” by the mother of the American little girl named Joy from Kansas). He started from November and I’m going to start from December. It seems that I found my dream job or my dream job found me. It’s in the near (Budaörs is the number one criterion for me so that I can get Dominik at any time, independent of traffic jams), good position, good salary and I’ll be able to use my management knowledge (and English!) that I picked up at the college. I took part in several interviews and I finally got three job opportunities almost at the same time that I really wanted to get. It’s a great homour for me. As a career-starter, it took much more time 5 years ago. Now, there are three positions within one or two weeks. Each company wanted me and I had the opportunity to choose. That’s something like success! Certainly, it would have been far better if it had happened after the second baby, according to the original plan. Unquestionably, it wouldn’t be wise act to rush into a new baby as long as private life is doubtful.
Advent season begins. Time to light the first candle.

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

Rita, congratulations on the success of your career life. It sounds like this was happy news that and came at the right time. I do hope that your mother and godmother's health improves quickly and please keep us updated on each.
You are all looking happy and healthy and I hope that this is the start of happy days.