Monday, July 07, 2008

The Thirtiest

(Krisz - Dominik)
Krisz kept his birthday on last Sunday. We managed to surprise him with the things he desired most: a holiday at the seaside and a grill/BBQ. Happiness was written all over his face. This was the first time that I prepared his favourite cake called "Eszterházi torta" on my own. It is a kind of fancy cake of confectioners because it is a fiddly, time-consuming work. As I noticed, he examined his life till now and finally said that he has everything. I was happy to hear this but I worry about him because he works a lot, 10-12 hours on every day for years. He always has dreams to realize and once he takes something into his head, he carries it out going through fire and water for it. Sometimes he needs encouragement but he has a heart of gold and never let the grass grow round our feet :-) ...

1 comments:

Janine said...

Happy Birthday Krisz!! Hope you had a fantastic day and were spoiled by the ones you love most.