Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Mr One-Year-Old Sweetie"

(quoted from Nancy Lassu)

We’ve timed our holiday in such a way that we’re back by Dominik’s birthday. I’m meditating if this first year was a short or a long one. Sometimes I feel that Dominik was always the part of our life, sometimes I hardly believe that we’re parents, irrevocably. Let’s see what happened and did not happened by the age of one year:
- toddling with support, no independent steps yet; safer and faster on all fours
- no nipple and the only thing drinking from a bottle is water
- still nursing
- not a single separated night
- having eight teeth
- supposedly the age of defiance and sulking opened

Our customes for the wedding will be perfect regarding the general effect which is important for me. My first happiness was that I managed to get a pretty footwear being exactly to my taste which is totally the same colour like my dress-to-be (still being sewed). Krisz has specially made shoes and belt which had for the occasion made on the basis of the cloth of my dress. His shirt and tie go very well with my dress. Dominik’s waistcoat is made of the textile of my dress and he’ll wear white trousers like his father. Can’t wait to put the gala dress on. Can’t wait to celebrate and to meet long-seen relatives.

1 comments:

Janine said...

What a wonderful and fun first year you have had with Dominik!! Happy Birthday to the cutie!!
Your colors chosen for the clothes are awesome, they look great and I can't wait to see your gown.