Thursday, December 06, 2007

Santa's coming...

We’re preparing for Xmas feverishly, although rather in thought than in action. Very soon we need to carry into execution. I’m going to prepare more presents made with my own hand this year, mainly honey-cake / gingerbread specialities. Cinnamon and cloves smell sweet during baking! I’ve already planned the festive menu. I can’t wait the holidays mainly because of Dominik. He certainly will love the sparkling lights, the colorful decoration, his first Xmas tree. If he has all the vaccination, we'll try the swimming that is for babies. They're crazy about it as I heard and said to be asking the mothers for going to swim if they could speak. We'll see.

1 comments:

Janine said...

So exciting it is to celebrate a child's 1st Christmas!! I am sure he will be mesmerized by all the action going on around him, the wonderful new smells of baking and of course the lights and tree!!
Babies love water/swimming especially if it is warm water... Mitchell loves the water whether it be bathtub or pool. Have fun when you go...
Good for you for making gifts, they mean so much more, have fun!!