Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Advent Season

Preparations are getting on slowly but surely in course of time. Part of the honey cake presents are ready although this part was made through 3 days. First day mushing the ingredients together, second day forming and baking (improving considerably!), third day frosting. Things going on quite slowly where there is a little one – we don’t want to have a pang of conscience because of spending not enough time with him/her, so we try to make good progress step by step. Additionally, the highest temperature is around zero so we can’t spend much time outside.
And to top it all, an indigestion balked my plans last weekend in spite of the fact that Xmas is not here yet. It was a serious one and my physical condition was ghostlike comparable with my state of health during pregnancy. I was pulled down and got between the sheets for 2 days. Thank God, Dominik is fine and it didn’t influence over him and his feeding. Many thanks for Mum and family for their help and for doing for him.

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

Rita, you are absolutely adorable. Thank you for the card you sent today, I too was up incredibly early this morning and your note started my day off right as well. Sorry to hear you were not feeling well last week, take care and enjoy your birthday.
PS - sorry for the English note, but I agree it is hard to accomplish anything with a child around so that is why I am up so early, so I must get my chores started.
All our love!