Saturday, September 29, 2007

I adore...

…the way you search gaping for the breast with wide open mouth.
…your sweet little chilly hands.
…the way you wrinkle your forehead.
…the way you grab my finger.
…the way you sleep stretching.
…your button-eyes.
…the fragrance of your little clothes.
…your babbling voice.
…when you squint at me.
…touching your silky soft skin.
…when you rest on me.
…your satisfied milky pretty little face.
…the smile in the corner of your mouth.
…the way you stretch yourself.
…the way you look something for a long time.
…the way you take a special big breath.
…the way you purse your lips.
…when you stop crying when I close into my arms.
…the way you sip.
…the way you suck even in your dreams.
…YOU LITTLE BEGGAR!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Beautiful words, it captures what we mothers all think, but never say aloud. He is getting so big, definitely cute, great genes!
With LOVE to you 3.

Nancy (kis mama) said...

Beautiful picture and words to match.