Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Public Displacements

We took part in a wedding on Saturday. The bridegroom was Krisz’s friend who actually was my mate in the nursery. The ceremony wasn’t on a large scale. There was no professional photographer, so I had been appointed to be. I did this with the greatest pleasure and even if there is a photographer, I usually appoint myself to be the other one. I always try to catch the particularities. Posing is necessary but I prefer natural/unforced snapshots which spontaneous and reflect the situation of the moment. A perfect photo requires very good positioning of the photographer and being everywhere at the same time. In spite of the fact that it’s impossible, I always try to be on the watch that’s why Krisztián often angry with me because I always leave him alone while taking photos on the occasion of a ceremony like this. The quantity of the photos isn’t less important than their quality. I try to take not only the best pictures possible but also the numerous possible. I think Krisz viewpoint is understandable. It’s not my fault, taking photos make me happy. Dominik was an examplary little boy, slept through the whole ceremony.
Next day we made a little excursion to the game reserve to Budakeszi.

1 comments:

Janine said...

Great photos!! I agree with you on the casual photos, they always capture the moment better than ones that are posed for.
Rita, you look fabulous and so does Krisz. Dominik is adorable!! Glad the first official outing went great for you and that Dominik was a good boy.
Love,
Lonnie, Janine and Mitchell
xo