Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The 30th Week

A very pleasant long weekend is behind us including the last Sunday of May which is the Day of Children and Whitsun Sunday and Whit Monday. Whitsun is a sign of Corpus Christi / Procession / the flower carpet around the church for me which is in 2 weeks time.
The sun was shining during those days but there were heavy storms throughout the country. My sister installed the air pool on the terrace and we had fun while the boys were picking the early cherries at our weekend house. Ancs
a has several exams at this time, she has to learn a lot.
The dame next door stood a treat on Sunday on the occasion of the arrival of her son after 5 weeks Canada, from Victoria Island. All of us were invited, she prepared a whale of food and did this on her own.
I had to buy some new expectant clothes because only a few piece left which suit me yet (my stomach is 105 centimeters round, my weight is 68 kilogrammes) . Me and my sister visited the ”Tiger Market” where we always find gorgeous things on very favourable prices. We spent a long time and a lot of money there. It was worth very much, we made good bargain and good buy.
My belly often becomes deformed on account of the positi
on of the baby. Sometimes as it were not belly shaped at all. We’ll go to ultrasound tomorrow, so I’ll know the baby’s weight exactly who is still very active. Last Friday I had a blood test because of antibody screening, my blood type is not typical, I’m ”A” RH negative and the baby might be positive because Krisz is positive as well.

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

You are all looking fantastic! It must be exciting that you will see your baby again, I know how much I loved seeing Gabor and hearing his heartbeat every visit.