Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Spring is in the air

I feel like the first flush of spring is here and hope that it’s not an early joy. The days warm up, the sunny hours increase, the trees burst into beautiful flowers. This is my favourite season. The meteorological spring is March 1st, the astronomical spring is March 21st. I’m glad that the best part of my sickness is beyond this nice period. I’m a little bit better but still not on top. I still vomit but far less times. I haven’t put on remarkable weight yet but I’m able to eat more but I haven’t have to buy any expectant mother clothes yet. I haven’t feel any movement in my stomach yet but it will turn out this evening who the tummy-resident is: boy or girl. I can’t wait but I have to resign that it can hide its gender or in case of showing something the prognosis might be insecure. Everybody’s divining is boy. Chris’ and my desire is girl.

On Sunday we were on the road the whole day 6 of us, we drove almost 700 kms in the country. I always enjoy the landscape, the lonely farm-houses on the flat in the middle of the diddly. I bore myself quite well, I didn’t have to fill any bag under way. It was a full relative visitation on three spots at my father’s side. We had different reasons to visit them: my father’s elder brother has an incurable illness (sclerosys multiplex) which is get worse day by day and slowly fractures the muscular system. My father’s other brother’s son came of age, ha became 18 years old. He’s one of the godsons of my parents. Our arrival was a real surprise, he was very happy. My mother baked a football-cake for him. The piggies are 2 weeks old, they're so cute!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Rita,
So glad that you are feeling better somewhat. Hope you can get out more and enjoy your favorite time of year. Hopefully soon you will be able to feel the baby and enjoy all the pokes and jabs your little bundle will get you with.

Nancy (kis mama) said...

Your family outing sounds so wonderful, and it was great that you were not ill. Everyone looks as though they were in good spirits and it was a wonderful day!