Monday, February 26, 2007

The 17th Week













This is how we look like at this time. I’m still not near my starting weight and my stomach grew only 2 cms round in the last 5 weeks. I’m not apprehensive of being the baby in danger, he/she takes away from me what he/she needs. It’s a parasite – with an unlovely word – that’s why I’m so weak. The first embryo-movement is expected roughly in 3 weeks and this means that the sickness must be over at the same time. The gender will be determined at around this period if we have succes and the baby won’t be prudish.
The morning began not so well, I had a blood test, Chris kept me company for cupping. Certainly, I had to have an empty stomach and this was why I was close to fall down in a faint getting in the office.
It’s me again, while I’m eating ice-cream. This is one of the best eatables for pregnants with sickish feeling (and other cold things like frozen fruits, drinks with ice cubes...). Problem: no ice-cream is sold by most confectioneries during winter-time. My favourite one does although it’s not in the near.

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

you are absolutely glowing, despite your hardships. Gorgeous