Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dilemma

Our weekend agenda is quite full. I don’t kow where to go preferably, it’s too bad that people can’t be more places at the same time. On Saturday we should take part in an excursion that is organized by the chaplain to Esztergom. Those couples are invited who got married in the year of 2006. It might be a pleasing all-day cultural program icluding visiting the „bazilika” and praying. On that evening will be a so-called New York Ball. New York is the name of the dance club where we started to dance. Last year was the first time when we were witness of fantastic dance shows of certain couples. The beginners usually show their dance knowledge they picked up till that time, the advanced always go on the boards with something new and amazing. On Saturday I have to tidy up the House and cook in advance because we will have company on Sunday (two of my mates from college years – one of them with husband and with a little boy). I can’t wait to see all of them.
I would like to go on that excursion but if we go, I can’t get finished with the things I planned – although Krisz is a great help by cooking – and we’ll miss the ball in which we’re interested very much. Put the case that it will be bad weather on Saturday and the excursion won’t be as good as we expect.

0 comments: