Monday, September 11, 2006

Fall is here

We got a peaceful sunny weekend over. Mornings and evenings are cold but in the daytime the weather is fine. Owing to this treacherous weather (6-8 degrees in the early morning, 26-28 degrees in the afternoon) or to my doubtful clothing or to the epidemic or to the yesternight sweaty jogging or either of the children infected me on Saturday at Erika’s place or I don’t know how I’m confined, I have a cold. I drank 2 cup of honeyed tea in the morning, it was momentarily better but I still have a sore throat, I feel discomfort, my nose is running. I hope that I soon recover.
On Saturday evening the family gathered together, on Sunday evening Chris went hunting with my father.
Unfortunately, we still need to wait at least one more week for the wardrobe.

0 comments: