Friday, March 24, 2006

Partytime

At this time we celebrate here and there. Last weekend we held my father’s best friend’s son’s 28th birthday in Érd (nearby city) and we celebrated at my mother’s brother’s place as well. The children were there – they performed stunts – which gave me much pleasure.
The party goes on, we’ll gather together at our place this evening. By the time I’ll go home, my parents will be in preparing the dishes over head and I’m going to cut in the arrangements and I hope that my sister, too.

We called for the fiancé waistcoat with its accessories (the fancy handkerchief is not on the picture and the shirt is not the tuxedo one) and bought my fiancée shoes. However, I still don’t know from where we’ll purchase shoes for Chris. We need in the shade of ivory or beige or something bright but not white. It slowly seems to me that it does not exist. I looked for a dressmaker who will sew our dress which we’ll wear after midnight but it hasn’t fixed yet.

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

Rita your wedding preparations and choices all sound wonderful, you are going to have a cinderella wedding celebration!