Friday, March 10, 2006

Busy Days & Wedding Gowns

75 days left till our wedding and we haven’t got everything yet. My mind steadily centres round the wedding, in every minute. In these days the decoration is being organized, we try to choose the one which makes good impression on the guests with tasteful accessories and decoration under favourable conditions. The most importunate thing is the invitation cards. I would like to have a unique one.

At the weekend we managed to buy in some things for Krisz and to the House as well. We purchased his waistcoat with the matching tie (French-style) and fancy handkerchief, his shirt (tuxedo-style in pink) and the sleeve-links. We have to wait 3 weeks for the clothes because they’re sewed. I really like the colour and the pattern of the textile. It’s a very light pink like damask rose and there are creamy-coloured flowers on it, harmonizing with my lacy gown.

I have a lot to do at work and I hardly have time to make inquiries, to get some information and go after the things I want. I’m afraid of running out of time, so we have no time to lose. I don’t want to have a day off because of the arrangements. I have only 20 days to take holiday. I reserve them to my wedding, to the Canadian journey and to the honeymoon, so that’s why I keep them in store and consider to have a day off.

On Wednesday I must have my day off because we had to look for the suitable bridesmaid gown with the other bridesmaid who lives 300 kms far from Budapest. We had to agree on the form of the gown, the colour is given, it’s soft yellow. Our tryings were unsuccessful, the supply was scarce as regard the colour. In point of fact, we have to meet again.

0 comments: