Sunday, January 04, 2015

Goodbye 2014. Welcome 2015!

At first I thought 2014 was about healthy lifestyle and meals. Out and away, it was rather about 3 important people whose influence is really determinant on my future life. Each of them made an incredible hit on me and their combined effects initiated a beautiful change by Q4 of 2014.

First one is P. Enikő with her Zóna Movement. I've been doing her exercises for a year and I was never so close to my dreamed figure as nowadays I am. And I keep on training myself, of course. This is a must in everyone's life. Enikő helped me to feel fine myself in my skin, therefore saved a lot of time when dressing up, cos each piece of clothes start to fit as needed and when I take a look in the mirror, I'm satisfied. So she gave me self-confidence, strenght, energy and health.

Second one is F. Bori, the happiness coach who gave me back my belief in myself, made my inside engine work, taught me to focus on the right direction and things that really matter. She enlightened the way that just started to be a bit dark and dusty. Besides Bori, I received 4 more fantastic girlfriends, the participants of the workshop. We formed friendship and plan to do a lot of things together in 2015.

The third person is HE. He made it clear who I'm. He is the man who encouraged me in being aware of my feminity. Nothing else to mention about him because he is not part of my life - yet.

Summarized, the year of 2014 was the year of CHANGE. I'm changing and I love it. 

0 comments: