Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dominik is on holiday...

... and I'm at work but off duty at home at least. He spends 10 days with his fathers in Croatia and this holiday comes to an end tomorrow.
I tried to schedule the more voluminous needful doings by this period and organized some programs for myself as well in order to take advantage of this situation as much as possible.
On Monday I met my high school girlfriend Anikó and chose a lovely place to sit into and ate delicious salads and drank fresh tasteful juices. Instead of rushing home after our thorough conversation, we decided to walk into the heart of the downtown. There was an ideal warm night and so many tourists everywhere. I was completely amazed about the lively night life of Budapest. It is ages since I last walked in the city at night. So many things changed and so many gorgeous places opened. Then and there I felt myself lucky having such a beautiful capital and being a local person because I don't have to spend much money to travel and discover Budapest. So we walked until waterblisters on foot...
On Tuesday I decided to try a very girlish form of motion such as rod dance. Actually, it is in my sister's neighbourhood and she tried first. It is generally known that this sport is not an easy one and makes great demands on muscles, mainly on arms and shoulders. To tell you the truth it is undoubtedly fantastic feminine and the postures looks much easier than they are in practice. During my first time I was tought three postures: the fireman, the swing and the butterfly. I enjoyed the lesson very much but my leg, thigh and calf became all black and blue and not to mention the strongest stiffness I ever had in my shoulders that stayed with me for 4 days!
On Wednesday I made some furnishing with the help of my father and rebuilt Dominik's toy corner. This will be a surprise for him.
Thursday was the first calm evening at home, so it was time to do some housework. 
On Friday there was a family gathering at Györgyi's place. I always envy their beautiful garden and view and like the image of their home. Since I was alone on my side and did not have to divide my attention, I could make thorough conversation with the family members. What's more, I even drank some not alcohol-free coctails contrasted with my habit that I never drink any alcohol. Just a little bit debauch...
On Saturday we made a short cycling tour with long-seen friends and settled on the silky lawn of Kopaszi-gát enjoying each other's company, the sun, the wind and some ice-cream.
Sunday is the final spurt with big cleaning and big cooking!
What else I was doing besides these things? I enjoyed the early sun in my courtyard before work and cought the last ray of the sun after work, read out two books (almost), ate less, moved more and met friends whose daughter was on holiday, too.
What a week and how I want my son to get back and hug and kiss him! :-) 


P.S. Thanks for the great pics for Góga Laci. I'm also endlessly grateful for caring and paying much attention to Dominik. And I'm very happy to hear his honourable mention of Dominik, assigned him as a wonderful little boy. :-)

0 comments: