Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Light

I'm so happy to experience that we have already more light day by day, the number of sunny hours increases day by day. There is not completely dark when I finish work and not completely dark when I wake up. But there is a little paradox here. This more light makes me feel like we are at spring's door, but I know exactly that we are far from it in real. We have to face the fact that the 4 seasons have slipped and have to heat even in April. The extremely cold weather just began. Entering the kindergarten this morning, we saw Tibor bácsi making some ice on the skating rink in front of the building... So, winter is welcome...

Tomorrow I set off early in the morning, will take a taxi, pick up my colleague Gergő, and will flyyyy. To Amsterdam, again. Just like a year ago. Because "nothing will compare with ISE 2012"... The largest professional AV and systems integration trade show ever held in Europe, bringing together manufacturers, distributors, integrators, specifiers and technology managers from over 100 countries worldwide. Of course, we are exhibitor this year as well. Day-time at the exhibition, night-time exploring Amsterdam then back to the gorgeous 4-star-hotel dead tired. I think I need this air change. I couldn't wait to be over the very first month of the year.

0 comments: