Friday, May 06, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


The 2nd Mother’s Day within official sphere. Needless to say that I was touched even from the very first moment and had to see the little play with wholehearted smile on my face while tears gathered in my eyes. I knew all the songs and rhymes because they had been repeated for weeks by Dominik mainly during bath-time and right before falling asleep. As it turned out, my son is a really popular figure in the group. At least 6 mothers let me know that Dominik is an often repeated name at home. A mother heard this and joined the conversation asking what was he doin’ to be such repeatedly mentioned? Other mother said that his son intend to invite Dominik first to his birthday party. Anyway, he is invited to Laura’s birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I don’t know what makes him so popular among his little friends – first time to face this fact but definitely inflated me with pride.


0 comments: