Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Meeting a MAN

This note is dedicated to the person I've met these days. Believe it or not, he perfectly answers the description that nestled into my brain or even exceeds it. Would it be an early conclusion after a single meeting? I'm afraid, it is. However it may turn out, he's already touched my spirit. I appreciate his mental constitution, his self-confidence, his neatness, his manhood, his fields of interest. Provided he says the truth, the plain truth. I'm eager to prove that the values I stand for meet his requirements. What's more, they're even beyond expectations - without playing any role.

2 comments:

Robert said...

That is fantastic Rita! We hope that all your dreams are answered.

Sz.
Robi és család

Viktoria said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope you find a wonderful man who will treat you like a queen!