Sunday, February 27, 2011

Taken ill

I had no choice but to stay at home for a couple of days because my health had significantly deteriorated. I became weak, had fever and was aching all over. In order to recover as soon as possible, I visited the doctor and took all the medicines she prescribed. Not my style, I’m against medicines and avoid any kind knowingly. I have the poorest medicine chest at home, apart from the ones that are not to be done without regarding everydays with a little one. Fever reducer (suppository preferred) and cough mixture, been completed with the seasonal neccessities in summer. Everybody knows, the most important thing would be the prevention. But sometimes it proves to be not enough. Dominik fought against extremely high fever a couple of days ago and needed to take antibiotics. Probably, I was infected by him. With medicine vs. without medicine - 0:1. It proved true again that recovery from an illness with medicine lasts for 7 days, without medicine lasts for a week...

Dominik had his umpteenth custome ball, the first nursery one was his fifth, exactly. The local sport club (named Green Circle) usually organizes several events for children throughout the year. When we were children, we used to take part in them with my sister. The custome ball is one of them. He was a puppy in 2009, a cowboy in 2010 (also in the infant’s nursery) and a knight this year twice. Always finished in the first three and came out with a little rhyme.



Emile and his mother are still in one and enjoy good health. These pics were taken just before I wrote this. Supposedly the last photos in this configuration…






1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

I feel for you Rita, and hope that is the last of the winter colds for you. Ancsa looks beautiful as ever, and I can see the admiration in Dominik's eyes and can tell he will be the best big role model for his little nephew. I think of them constantly and await their news.

I love the lovag outfit, I have a feeling him and Gabor are going to have many fun play dates this summer.