Monday, July 12, 2010

MyPhilosophy

There are things that make me happy, spiritually. I’ve got
conceptions about a way of living, about how to lead a complete, lively life. I also have principles, according to which I usually act. Usually and not always.

These are:
- Begin to do anything, the final result must be success. If not, try to avoid to make the same mistake again.
- Be unknown the word impossible in your dictionary.
- Do anything, do it above the average, rise about the crowd.
- Aim for perfection, never give a point of attack.
- Be great at several things but in case of taking no interest in certain fields or making no sense of something at all, don’t waist more time on it.
- Do something valuable, something useful, something memorable every single day.
- Try to reach the state of mind as often as you can when you feel like hug the whole world.
- Take notice of missed trains but try to lost the least possible.

I have much pleasure in informing that I got a situation and established myself in company Y (see previous note) from 6th July. DEXON is the developer and manufacturer of advanced video wall controllers for multi-screen video display projects. I consider working here an honour and it’s important for me that I can use English every single day at all hours.

0 comments: