Sunday, October 12, 2008

Future Plans in a Nutshell

I'm brooding over the future. There are facts that are given and alternatives to choose. I need to weight up the pros & cons, sum up the opportunities and put them in cronological order.

Fact: The company where I worked was liquidated. If I wanted to go back, I couldn't. Fortunately, I didn't have the intention of returning, although I adored that place, my job and my colleges more than I can say. I need changing. "Changing is the only steady thing" - said my tutor at the college. How true.

  • Krisz & me are dreaming about an own business for years (the car wash). We have formed the project in our mind there and back many times but the execution is still keeping us waiting for lack of capital. Very initial steps were made earlier.
  • 3L - Life Long Learning is very important and I decided the continuation of my studies even during college years. Learning with a baby might be difficult but saves expenses. I'm interested in Masters of Business Administration (MBA) specialized in Management. In case it is with not the same conditions as earlier, I'm afraid we couldn't husband our resources. (Most people's further studies are financed by their companies because the tuition fees are extremely high, especially as for the second degree.) I need to go round this question some more.
  • We'd like to have a second baby by the time Dominik will turn 3, so I don't think to make a career as a womanager in the next few years... :-) I want to spend the most time possible with my little son.

DREAM-SOLUTION would be:

  1. to sit in the school-desk a.s.a.p. (once in 2 weeks) while working on the car wash
  2. to earn the second degree by the time the second baby comes
  3. to establish the car wash and when things are going well to employ workers
  4. to look for a part-time job after the age of 3 of the younger baby - not for living but as a hobby
TILL THEN AND ALWAYS my mission is: to make my husband and son happy, satisfied, bellyful, spotless; to provide a hygienic, tidied, warm home; to organize the social life; to take care of them

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

If you ask the right questions then answers will always follow. I always imagined that you would have that car wash as you are both very determined people.

visza jot a boni?