Friday, June 20, 2008

50 Days till Sister's Wedding

Wedding ceremony is in the air. The second young bird flies away, too. We can help a lot the married-to-be couple from experience making the preparations substantially simplier and shorter. The place, the photographer, the cameraman, the invitation cards, the wedding vehicle are given. Meanwhile, the couple is busy with ”nest-building”, setting up their new home. As regard our little family’s appearance on the noted day, my conception is light blue combined with lace. I bought the textiles and when I wrapped my body with them at home, my dress-to-be took shape in my mind. The costumes of the two boys will be adjusted to mine.
I have to think about two other projects at the same time. Krisz turns to 30 at the end of this month. The party, the present, the menu… Only a few days left. And I need to think about our first vacation with Dominik as a real family.

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

Those are great milestones to celebrate, you sound as though you have a full plate and fun summer planned.
All our love to Ancsa, and again if there is anything you would like us to send from Canada I would love to help out!!