Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The 22nd Week - It's a Boy!

We partook in a great experience on Monday, it was a prodigy, we got an inside view of my belly and could see our little child. It turned out that it’s pure boy! He wasn’t in his element this time, he hardly moved, he was sleepy. We saw him to yawn and to grab the umbilical cord. It was fantastic, we could see his full-face and it was a cute baby (his present weight is 492 gram) in spite of the fact that our doctor said that it was not the most suitable period to see the embryo because it’s looked like an ethiopian child and it’s more frightening than nice. I don’t do justice to her, it was a real baby and show himself, every part of his body were very well visible. To tell you the truth we were a little bit disappointed at first, mainly Chris. In former times I couldn’t imagine that I have a boy, I was always teetotal girl-minded. I was who had to tell the words of cheer to Chris. I regret that I have to aside the brownie girlish clothes temporarily that I treasured up for years as an impassioned baby clothes collector.

1 comments:

Janine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Boys are great. Lonnie and I have so much fun with Mitchell, and we believe you will have just as much fun with yours as well. We are thrilled for you and you look great. The baby photo was awesome, thanks for sharing.