Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ordinary Joys


I’d like to let my beloved known about the status of our moving. We can move completely in in a week because WE HAVE MANAGED TO GET EVERY SINGLE PART OF THE WARDROBE, we’re past the assemblage, the settings, my father and Krisz inlay it during not a whole afternoon. They had to brake down some tiles to put the wardrobe in its place. It’s perfect and it’s full of clothes. I load up in the evenings and now that I do this I see how many piece of clothes we have in fact. I still need to bring away some things from home like books and articles for personal use.
There was another thing in which we found pleasure: a pussycat migrate to our garden and still hold her ground. (In fact, there were 2 of them but the older one – they might be siblings – disappeared by the following day.) Krisz would have liked to named ”Géza” but it turned out that it’s female, so its name turned to ”Gizi”. She is very friendly and playful, always march on us and if she wasn’t so insistent, I’d rather give her up because I’m afraid of the heavy traffic in the front street, a crazy driver might run her over.

2 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

How wonderful Rita! We too had a kitty move into our old garden, he actually befriended Amadeus, the two were so cute together. We miss our kitty sometimes.
You two must be so terribly excited about the move! We wish we were there to help with the moving and of course the celebration :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your move and hope that it's uneventful.

That kitty is a real cutie and looks like Krisz likes her too. Perfect!