Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I became a wife


Sorry for being away from blog for a long time. First thing, I was so busy with the wedding. Strange to say that I became a wife, and I need to get used to thought that Chris is my husband and I’m his wife, we’re a married couple! In spite of the fact that we’ve been together for more than 9 years, it’s a perfectly different feeling. There is somebody to whom I belong. However, we haven’t moved to the House yet, we decided to do this after the Canadian visit, so it’s about time. This will be a completely different, expected new situation because we have never lived together. Then I was busy with the Canadian journey, of which more next time.

1 comments:

Nancy (kis mama) said...

I love the photos you have shared on the blog! You both are so beautiful.