Monday, January 30, 2006

Sleepy Monday

I’m always very exhausted right after weekends. I usually concentrate too many things in these two free days, more than that I’m able to arrange in reality. We had and still have a lot to do at the House because we’re going to whip it into shape by Saturday. My future mother-in-law has birthday this week and I decided to celebrate it among long seen family members at our place. We will cook delicious Hungarian dishes. This will be the first time to feast our own guests in our own House. I can’t wait it.

The wedding exhibition was the very expected event of the weekend which gave us some information about wedding. I was hopeful to get the missing accessories but the only thing we bought was a heart shaped ring pad.

1 comments:

Robert said...

The celebration sounds wonderful. I love Hungarian cooking and there is nothing like a good family gathering to accent the food. Have a great time!